User Decision box confirmation

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Mon Sep 19 19:50:36 EDT 2005

  Chavi,

     There could be a work around, but it would mean making a copy or
delegation of the Bus. Obj.: DECISION. In the Method PROCESS you could
slip in the FM: "POPUP_TO_CONFIRM", but I'm sure that all the SAP
Consultants are going to say it's a definate No No!     You can't have
a backup confirmation for everything the User
does, the Users will have to take responsibility for making sure of
their actions whether it's a User Decision step or any Tranx they
Save.

  Jeff

  Quoting Khanna, Manish:

> Hi Chavi,
>
> I'm also looking for a solution to the same problem. Users report
that
> the buttons are too close and they often click the wrong one.
>
> Moreover the decision task is not an easy one to play with. I tried
> modify it but it ended into some error.
>

> Regards
> Manish

Behalf
> Of Mark Pyc
> Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 12:21 PM
> To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
> Subject: Re: User Decision box confirmation
>
> G'day Chavi,
>
> Not really. You could build a loop into your workflow and have a
second
> decision "Are you sure?". I have actually seen this done but I did
> wonder if there shouldn't have been another follow-up - "But are
you
> really sure?"
>
> If there is no procedural way to recover from where you are you may
need
> to manually kill and recreate the Workflow instance and allow the
person
> another chance - not something you'd want to make a habit of.
>
> Good luck,
> Mark
>
> On 9/19/05, Chavi Asdhir <casdhir at rogers.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Is there a way to back out after making a choice is made in the
User
>> Decision box. Lets say there is a "Approve' and "Reject" choice
and
>> user accidently selects the wrong choice how to backout. I try
user
>> confirmation in the user decision box but WF does not bring back
the
>> decision choice but merely ask to continue with the previous
selection
> made. I am on sap 4.6c.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Chavi.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
www.Business-Workflow.com Links:
------
[1]
[3]
/horde/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmailman.mit.edu%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fsap-wug