Problem with condition / logical operator

ooij@home.nl ooij at home.nl
Mon Sep 19 09:32:28 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I have a problem with a condition in SAP workflow. The problem occurs when I build a condition with a logical operator (AND, OR, etc.). This problem occurs for only a month now. Before that we didn't have a problem.

Let's explain what happens:

If I make a simple workflow with 1 condition. In this condition there are two lines divided by an AND operator. After activating the workflow there is no problem. If I go back out of the workflow and after that go back (without changing anything) and do a syntax check I get an error message:

"Please add a logical operator (AND, OR)"

Going into the edit mode of the condition and only press enter (no change of the condition), and after that do a syntax check : no error occurs. After the activation of the workflow there still is no problem. If I go out of the workflow and go back in the workflow builder the same problem as above described occurs.

It looks like SAP has some kind of buffer problem...

We run SAP 4.6c with support packages untill SAPKA46C46.

Does anybody have a clue?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Hans van Ooijen.