PO Release Strategy keeps getting deactivated

Jason Sundeen jsundeen at mphi.org
Mon Sep 19 08:35:07 EDT 2005

Matt,

After our last round of support packs, I experienced the exact same
issue you are having with your PO Approval workflow.  Here are the steps
I had to go through in order to resolve the problem:

1.  Check that note 764521 was applied.  This asks you to enter function
module FRE_ORD_EVENT_PO_DB into the change Document entry in SWEC.  In
our case this note was already applied via support pack SAPKIPZI43.

2.  Determine if Forecasting & Replenishment is being used.  If you do
NOT use Forecasting & Replenishment (this is per the developer of the
note) then the entry in SWEC can be removed.  I.e. remove the entry from
SWEC and you should not experience the problem of deactivation...apply
note 797775 to fix the problem.  We don't use Forecasting &
Replenishment here so once I deleted that entry (explained in 797775),
the problem with the event linkage went away.

Hope this helps!

Jason T. Sundeen

Jason Todd Sundeen

SAP Accounting Support Analyst