Lotus Form - Work Flow - Reminder

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Sun Sep 18 09:21:08 EDT 2005

Use the e-mail step type.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS

________________________________

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Kesari Katakam
Sent: 18. september 2005 15:01
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Lotus Form - Work Flow - Reminder

Hello All,

I have a work flow(4.6c) , where i will send a reminder mail using
FORM.PROCESS , with a lotus notes form.
This is a kind of reminder , so we expect no response from the User.

In this case work flow should continue with the next step. But in our
case , the Lotus Step is in Ready Stage, because of which work flow will
not procede.

Could any one give me some inputs , to how to make this work, such that
the task just sends the mail and continues to next step?.

thanks in advance
Kesari

this message.
Thank you.