BAPI for PO Release

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Fri Sep 16 10:27:07 EDT 2005

Suresh,

You may want to read the thread on the question I recently posted: "Send an approval from mobile device (i.e. Blackberry)"

In my case we want the manager to be able to send an approval or rejection via email from a mobile device. In your case the mobile factor is irrelevant. But, the benefit of using a generic email approval method that does not depend on the Notes connector is that the business can later change their mail client and it will not affect this process.

I don't know if it will work on 4.6b though. And I should "note" that I am not familiar with the quirks of Lotus Notes, so maybe I am missing something here.  Just thought I'd throw the idea into the mix though.

Margaret Hilsbos
Day & Zimmermann