configure business workplace SBWP

Toledo, Joe (NBC Universal) Joe.Toledo at nbcuni.com
Fri Sep 16 10:04:11 EDT 2005

Good morning Sharath,

I'm not sure about "sub-folders" but I've accomplished the same result by
using Dynamic Columns (SWL1)   You can then set up a layout with sort and/or
filters based on material group.

A note: Try to limit the number of dynamic columns, since it can impact
performance, depending on many work items a given user may get.

Cheers...