Send an approval from mobile device (i.e. Blackberry)

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Thu Sep 15 09:00:32 EDT 2005

Manish,

Thanks for the confirmation that this is doable.  As I mentioned in my response to Mike P, we looked at SO28 and this does look straightforward, except that it will requires some coding of a RECEIVE method.

For our initial requirement we have a simple user decision with possible outcomes "Approve" or "Reject".  So I guess the Receive method would have to raise either an "Approve" event or a "Reject" event that would terminate the u.d.?

Did you do it this way in your implementation? If so can you give me an idea what that code would look like to raise the event, and how does it tie to the specific u.d. step in this particular workflow?  Do we have to add anything to the workflow step or the u.d. task to recognize this?

Thanks for your help!

Margaret