SRM approval work item in UWL 6.0

Collins Obiosa-Maife comaife at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 08:10:24 EDT 2005

Jocelyn,
Thanks a lot. However, I dont think its an ITS problem, otherwise I wont be able to view the other ITS transactions BBPAPPROVAL and BBPBWSP.
I followed the configuration steps outlined in the "How to Configure UWL", as well as the online documentation in sap.help.
The XML that was generated had the BBP_QUOT_EXTWF transaction as the default template type, and  the default action handler was "SAPMiniAPPLaunch".
I only modified the XML to test the other ITS transactions mentioned above, and they worked.  I also tried the BBP_BID_INV transaction, and it also worked.

Regards, and a million thanks.

Collins.

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> wrote:
Collins,
Well either your ITS is really down or you are missing some config somewhere in your portal.  Check you have specified the launch mechanism for that system and execution type in the UWL configuration in Portal Content configuration.

Otherwise you might need to report it in or get some consulting help to assist you.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the original documents.

Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the consequences thereof.

Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors, officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/ business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.