unsubscribe

Eilerts de Haan, Myke (LDN-GI) Myke.EilertsdeHaan at interpublic.com
Thu Sep 15 03:25:51 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Werner.Koessl at hirschvogel.de
Sent: 15 September 2005 08:20
To: SAP-WUG at mit.edu
Subject: Change status of elements in project system

Hi workflow experts,

does anybody have experience with workflows or programming in Project System?
We want to use the milestone functionality in Project System to start workflows.

When a workflow is started it should change the status of all WBS elements and all activities in the project.
But we don't know how to solve that problem.
I can change the status of one WBS element or one activity with f.m.
status_change_intern but not for the whole structure.

Does anybody have an idea?

Kind regards,
Werner.