Error WL802 in ECC5 sys

Wiz David yidysap at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 15 02:56:29 EDT 2005

Hi,
We are on 4.7.200 sys.
We did upgrade to ECC5 in DEV & QAS systems, the problem is that in
every work item with notification by rule (the rule base on BUS1072)
in workflow log I got the errors:
1. No. WL802 "Status change from Committed to completed is not
allowed/possible".
2. Notification of completion cannot be generated.
3. Problems occurred when generating a mail.
4. Error '14' when calling service 'SO_OBJECT_SEND'.
5. Work item cannot be completed -> end condition is 'incorrect'.

In 4.7.200 system the same workflow works fine.

If I'm changing the recipient of completion to user (instead of rule)
It's works fine.

We didn't find note that can solve this, thanks a lot for any suggestions?

Wiz

http://mail.yahoo.com