problem with Binding from workflow to work item

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 19:37:43 EDT 2005

Hi All,
When I see SWI2_DIAG for failure items, I found
several Items in ERROR status under header Binding
from workflow to work item. This is happening only in
production client. They are still ending in ERROR
status after restart.
After the analysis I found the value is not passed
from task container to workflow container.
I didn’t get this problem in dev-client this problem.
Is this problem in Binding ..?

The log says ERROR as
‘Work item 000000268558: Object 000000268558 me
 SWW_BI_EXECUTE_S cannot be executed ‘

Please suggest. me how should I solve this issue..?

Thanks in advance..

Sharath.