Resolved: Condition result differs for attributes and containers!

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Mon Sep 12 16:30:48 EDT 2005

Hi Jeff,
Thanks, though we're using an evaluation path directly, and the
evaluation path is incorrectly (?) defined to include persons in the
result. It's quite straightforward, but finding the blighter was another
story!
I don't know if it helps you any but whilst trawling OSS for answers I
did spot a note or two for the WF Admin / Work Center problem you
mention, don't have them in front of me ATM, but should be easy enough
to find.
Cheers
Mike