De-activating "REJECT" Button (SRM 4.0)

Ola Ladi ladi_ola2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 15:32:50 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have configured a six(6) step approval workflow from the standard One-step Bid Approval workflow (WS79000002) in SRM 4.0. The six step approval workflow works just fine.

As per my Clients request, the first four approvers should not have access/right to REJECT the bid in approval. They want the first four(4) approvers to have a reviewer responsibility by attaching their comments and forward to the next approver (reviewer). They want only the last two approvers to have access to reject the bid.

Does anyone know how I can de-activate the "Reject" button and change the "Approve" button to "Forward" button for the first four Approver steps?

Or Can anyone suggest any other way I can achieve my Clients request?

The web transaction (ITS service) for the Approval task (TS79007914) is BBP_QUOT_EXTWF.

Regards

Ola