Error in Work Place: 5W 141 'No administrator found for the task'

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Fri Sep 9 14:07:38 EDT 2005

Dear Klaus,

Run transaction SWU_OBUF to refresh the organizational environment.

Here's a tip for more information:

Goto www.google.com and search for "site:mailman.mit.edu sap-wug 5W 141"

Where I found the following excerpt from Marc Pyc:

"G'day Eduardo,

>From within the inbox choose "Settings > Workflow Settings > Refresh Org
Environment".

Just a tip, you can search old postings from this group at
www.wugarchive.com. Put in the error message number in the search and
you'll get the same response.

Have fun,
Mark"

or

visit WUG FAQ at
https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/wlg/2012

Happy workflowing.....

Edwin.

"Klaus-Dieter Spatz" <Klaus at kdssc.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
09/09/2005 11:20 AM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"