Mailman response time...and Googling!!!!

Athur Krishna athur.krishna at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 23:38:46 EDT 2005

Hi Sue,
 Google is good, but an In-house search would be the perfect solution,
 Have you tried using "htdig" for mailman, I think that is the most commonly
used Archive search used with mailman. Although I'm not sure about how to
implement but it might be a good start to work on..
 http://www.htdig.org/
  -Krishna