Workitem reaching a wrong agent for release of PO

kavitha mahishi kavitha.sap at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 06:02:33 EDT 2005

Hi Ineke,

You were absolutely right, the problem was because the select
statement was not checked for Sy-Subrc and also data is not refreshed.
This is happening in the standard function module -
ME_REL_GET_RESPONSIBLE for table t16fc.

  Hence the data from the previous work item executed by the same user
(our case a gap of a minute) is going into the current user exit.
Wrong Release code values is going in. Hence was the wrong agent
determination.

Thanks,
Kavitha