Execute Copied WF instead of 200000081

Gregory Utley Gregory.Utley at citrix.com
Wed Sep 7 09:54:14 EDT 2005

Sonia,

I also needed to modify 20000081 and found that it was triggered by the
leave program (SAPMWS20000081H) and not by an event.  Rather than modify
the workflow trigger in the program, I inserted a subworkflow directly
into the standard 20000081 where I needed the modification.  This worked
well and I didn't have to modify any core code.  I just did one
insertion into template 81 with the sub.

Greg