WF Template - Agent Assignment w/o Customizing-Request

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Tue Sep 6 03:47:49 EDT 2005

Hi Christian,

This is one's on the todo list for the next edition of the FAQ... when I
get around to it.

The short version: This is a config setting in OOCR.
Jane has written an excellent explanation including a few caveats on the
HR side of things over here:
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/sap-wug/2005-August/018771.html

Cheers
Mike

Christian wrote:
> Hi Group,
> we've currently run into a problem with agent assignment.
>
> Working on a fully integrated CRM 4.0 - IS-U 4.72 - System environment,
both
> SAP-Systems know some workflow templates of their own.
>
> One of the workflow templates in the CRM-System has the requirement to be a
> "general task" as for the attributes of the agent assignment. Within our
development system I may change the attributes, but no customizing
request will
> pop up to have these changes documented for transport.
> I don't understand this, because the related IS-U-system is reacting
differently. When doing exactly the same there a customizing request is
offered