WF Template - Agent Assignment w/o Customizing-Request

Christian christian at diebuhrs.de
Tue Sep 6 02:35:02 EDT 2005

Hi Group,
we've currently run into a problem with agent assignment.

Working on a fully integrated CRM 4.0 - IS-U 4.72 - System environment, both
SAP-Systems know some workflow templates of their own.

One of the workflow templates in the CRM-System has the requirement to be a
"general task" as for the attributes of the agent assignment. Within our
development system I may change the attributes, but no customizing request will
pop up to have these changes documented for transport.
I don't understand this, because the related IS-U-system is reacting
differently. When doing exactly the same there a customizing request is offered
to have these changes transported to our acceptance system.

The table handled for this task is HRP1217. I've checked it in both systems and
couldn't find any differences in the technical settings.

Has anyone run into that problem too and has a hint for me? Maybe the transport
object related to these changes?

Regards

Christian