Copy container values

Christian christian at diebuhrs.de
Sat Sep 3 15:46:14 EDT 2005

Hi Steven,
I've run into the same problem (especially when developing and trying to sort
out all the problems in the first version).
My only work around was to export the container as XML (there should be a button
to do this at the bottom of the container-screen).
After that open the XML-file - now you can copy and paste the values.

Nevertheless I think there is a smarter approach but I couldn't find out up to
now ...

Regards

Christian