AW: Material Master Workflow

Timo Robens trobens at platinum-cg.com
Fri Sep 2 03:52:02 EDT 2005

Hi Anna,

thx a lot for your quick response. I want to generate the workitems
sequentially. Therefore I have created a new activity based on BO 1001006.
The method is viewcreated. In the data flow i bind the viewlistline to the
workflow. But here I´m not able to influence this element in the way i like.
It seems to be impossible to transfer the items (purchasing org., plant
etc.)in the viewlistline. Do you have any idea? So, if i understood your
answer right, first I have do program a multiline container element based an
the MOFF? Then i have to go into the method createviews and add programming
code into the loop? But in which way can I create a iteration and read each
line from my multiline container element and put the necassary view by
coding into a single container view? Sorry for asking again but I haven´t
learned workflow programming till yet and it´s very difficult for me to
understand or changing the coding.

Thanks for your effort.
Timo