problem in reading the emails ids of the users

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 19:11:41 EDT 2005

Hi group,
one of the step in my workflow is sending outlook mail
to the requestor, but log is not displaying the
address strings. I have restarted the item after USER
ID set up with email.
 But still it is going into ERROR status. Is there any
solution to change the container, how can solve this
issue come out of this problem. I can see the USERS in
the log..

I can see the users in the log, reading the address
strings in side the BO method, using the
BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL .this is working fine in Dev
Client.

Two users are involved in this complete process,The
multi line address strings variable is
Showing two empty lines in the log.

Thanks,
Sharath.

Is there any way to close this issue in Production?