agent determination

Sharath Chandra Kotla ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 14:13:24 EDT 2005

No,they are not prefixed with US. they are plain SAP
user-ids.
I didnt remeber,I might be changed the task as general
task to activate the agent assignment,after the
transaction took place.

when I see in SWI6 I found lot of items..dont know how
to re-start them. I cant see them in SWI2_DIAG.

thanks every one..

Sharath...

--- sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu <mark.pyc at gmail.com>
wrote:
> G'day Sharath,
> Are the users prefixed with 'US' in the container
element?
> Have fun,Mark
> On 9/1/05, Sharath Chandra Kotla
<ksharath77 at yahoo.com> wrote:> Hi all,> I have agent
assignment thru an expression. I am> passing a
variable of type WFSYST-INITIATOR with> property
'Multiple values'. I found the 2 User-IDs in> workflow
log container.But when I see the possible> agents –>
it is ending in 'no agents found',> For all 'agents',>
 'Possible agents'>        'excluded agents'> The
error in workflow log is> > ERROR
EVALUATE_AGENT_VIA_EXPESSION> > I have activated the
agent binding in production, by> making the attributes
to 'General Item'.> > Thanks in advance..> > Sharath.>