Substitutions - access and security

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu Sep 1 12:15:50 EDT 2005

Hi David,
Two alternatives I've used:
If you have a separate org structure for WF, create a position and assign
any users you like. WF admin copes with positions, but not Work Centres.

The other one goes even more against the rules but it can work well: Set
up WF-BATCH as the admin, set autoforwarding on, get your email admins to
create you a group in Notes/Exchange and change WF-BATCH's email address
to the group address (wf-admin at yourcompany.com or whatever).
Lastly, set up active substitutions from WF-BATCH to all your admins.

Cheers
Mike