Portal - UWL vs. SAP Business Workplace

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu Sep 1 06:30:17 EDT 2005

Agree with Mark, the UWL is still lacking.
Jsut to add though, you might also try BWSP, or a split approach: heavy
users use BWSP and occasional users on the UWL. This  depends of course if
your workflows fit into this picture.
The major upside of the UWL is the 'Universal' bit - it'll collate all
workitems from different systems into one list. So if you have a separate
HR system you'll see leave requests and PO approvals in the same inbox.
Cheers
Mike