Material Master Workflow

Timo Robens trobens at platinum-cg.com
Thu Sep 1 03:41:16 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

I´m very new to the topic workflow but i think i´ve got a old problem with
creating a workflow. Here is my problem. I want to create a workflow which
is able to control the creation of a new material. After creating a new
material a workitem is sent to somebody. While executing this workitem i´m
able to go directly to the view i want to. (see the dataflow in the
attachment). But to do so, I have uncomment the parameters in the method
creatviews.(see attachment) So, is anybody there, which can solve this
problem? I want to create a workitem - executing this workitem will show the
special view i want - after maintaining the view a new workitem should be
created to the following views an departments. Please help.

 <<Coding.jpg>>  <<Datenfluss.jpg>>

Timo Robens
platinum consulting group GmbH
Opelstraße 8a