FM to logically delete an active WF

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Fri Oct 28 05:45:34 EDT 2005

Don't be stupid. I will not ignore your posts, but I don't always bother to answer questions about basics. I should have read your e-mail subject more closely (I missed the FM) - but the SAP WAPI function modules are in any case not very well hidden in SAP and your question has been asked before (and answered). Thus I forgot to mention one method: search the archives.

Also, read the FAQ for a hint about what information you should provide in your message. If I see in your message that you have tried things and didn't solve your problem I am more likely to try to help. Sorry, that's just how selfish I am - I prefer helping people who give it a try before asking me.

This is not a kindergarden - it is a forum to ask around 500 people for help.
The point is - as pointed out in a previous discussion here - that before making 500 people spend 5 seconds to read your basic question you should spend 2500 seconds yourself trying to find an answer. I used to participate in UseNet discussion groups. They function very well until the number of basic questions become a burden which makes all the more experienced people leave the group. Or, in one case, an archery group which was swamped with bowhunting messages which made the target archers leave so the interesting discussions about equipment and equipment tuning disappeared. Everyone loses - even the bowhunters who usually are not as knowledgeable about equipment tuning as the target archers.

It is not a question about reading or ignoring your messages, it is a question about subscribing to this list or not.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ ITS BKS SAP Basis - and I appreciate it if you delete Statoil's (and other) company disclaimers when you reply to this message, since that helps the readability.