Container Question

Orlandino Sandy (RBNA/PER5.4) * Sandy.Orlandino at us.bosch.com
Tue Oct 25 10:41:55 EDT 2005

I have what is hopefully a very easy question.  I am trying to implement
a copy of an SAP-delivered workflow for the Objective Setting and
Appraisal module in HR.  The delivered workflow is a simple 2-step
process; when the triggering event happens, generate a URL and then send
an email to either the Appraiser or Appraisee (depending on which step
in the process has occurred).  My question is this:  I need to embed
either the Appraiser or Appraisee 's name in the email, whomever
initiates the workflow.  However, there is no container in this
workflow, thus I cannot get at &_WF_INITIATOR&.  How do I call in the
proper container to access this element?

Thanks,

Sandy L Orlandino
Robert Bosch Corporation
HRIS Manager(RBNA/PER5.4)
2800 S 25th Ave - Broadview, IL 60155 - USA
phone:  (708) 681-7520    fax: (708) 681-7500
sandy.orlandino at us.bosch.com
www.bosch.us