- customizing

Srinivasan Ramanan r_m_n_n at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 09:05:53 EDT 2005

Dear WUG,
I need a recommendation for this :
DEV system has a prefix number for standard object types as 201 set in
customizing with $TMP as development class ..
SAP recoomends that I should different prefix numbers in different sysems
in SAP's words
***************
Recommendation

Select a unique prefix number in your customer number range for each
system and each client.
What you advise ?...

a. use 301 and 401 for TST and PRD systems with $TMP as development calss

                 OR
b. use 201 in DEV system and attache it to transportable development class
and transport to other systems ?

I am not really sure what is best case scenario...

thanks for your help in advance

regards
SRamanan