SRM 4.0 - Shopping Carts - solved

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Oct 20 11:14:33 EDT 2005

I'm on a roll, here folks.

For those of you who care, several days ago I had been in SWUD, and set the container monitor on.

I found this out when I went into SM58 and executed a LUW for one of the errors I had generated.
Boom!  Up pops the container monitor screen.  When I switched it off, I was able to shop, and have
standard WS for Shopping Carts w/no approval kick off successfully.

It's always the little things that'll bite you.

Happy WF-ing,
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan