Container operation: remove?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu Oct 20 10:56:53 EDT 2005

Hi Kjetil,

Would you want to remove the exact value or all matching values, treating
it as a kind of key? If you have the value multiple times should it remove
just one or all of them?

Not really such a simple operation.

I saw bits of the next version on the way (6.40s) which should do indexed
multiline containers, which is nice. I think there were some more
extensive container operation capabilities available to go with it. But
it's not for us mortals to play with for a while.

I've had to resort to custom methods and the odd programmed binding to
work around stuff like that (6.20).

Cheers
Mike