Container operation: remove?

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Oct 20 10:29:05 EDT 2005

I am working on a solution (R/3 46C) where it would be VERY nice to be
able to have two types of container operations.
"Add this value to table" is possible with a standard container
operation.
"Remove this value from table" is not quite as easy. There is a "-"
operator, but I assume the workflow builder is not quite that object
oriented (yet)...

As far as I know the only option I have with respect to removal is to
write a method on a business object.

Is this any different in new versions?
Has anyone created a super-duper object type which can perform generic
operations like this?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil KTJ IT BKS

this message.