SRM 4.0 - Shopping Carts not going for release

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Oct 19 16:41:45 EDT 2005

Hello,

We are in SRM 4.0.  The standard WF for  Shopping Cart with no Approval
(WS10000060) is initiated for our other developers and configurers.  But
when I, the WF Admin, try to submit a cart, it is held, awaiting
approval.  Is it the characteristics of the cart ?  I don't think so...
when I run FM BBP_PDH_WFL_CHECK_BEFORE_START, it returns WS1000060, so I
believe it wants to start that workflow.  Is it, gasp, me ?

Perhaps.  I ran BBP_CHECK_USERS on my ID, and received the following:
' The user has no workflow linkage. Configure workflow.'

Huh ?

Drilling down on the error message gives the following text:
The user  has no workflow linkage. Configure workflow.
Message no. BBPU_MESSAGES116
Diagnosis
The user has no workflow linkage. The relationship between position (S)
and user (US) does not exist.
System response
In workflow configuration (table T77S0) you can set the indicator
WFLOW/CRMUS to 'X'.
Procedure
You can set the indicator as follows:

      1. Start transaction code *SM30* <SAPEVENT:DOCU_LINK%5CDS:TRAN.SM30>

      2. Open table T77S0 (/Maintain/).

      3. Create the following new entry:

          o Group: WFLOW

          o Semantic ID: CRMUS

      4. Activate by setting the indicator to 'X'.

Important: This function is only available from Basis Release 6.1.

One of our SRM consultants says the message is misleading, and that I
need to create my own org structure.
Has anyone else seen anything like this ?

Thanks, and happy WF-ing,
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan