Termination event is created before work item completion

sheila haylin solenkahraman at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:57:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

We are experiencing some problems with terminating events in our production
environment. We didn't come across to those problem neither in dev nor in QA
environment.

According to the workflow logs, work item execution is completed after
terminating event creation .That work item is awaiting for a terminating
event but that terminatinf event has already been created before it is
completed so the result is it stays in user's inbox .

Has anybody else had that problem before? The only solution I can think of
is to activate event queues for that work item but if anybody else have a
more robust solution , please advice.

Thanks for your help.