outlook configration

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Wed Oct 19 09:05:51 EDT 2005

Sharath,

I don't think there is any configuration needed for the SBWP Inbox, for mail items sent from workflow  (or SAP mail) to show up there. (Please someone correct me if I am wrong!)

If you send SAP mail between users and it doesn't show up in the recipient's inbox, is it because the recipient has auto-forwarding enabled, and deselected the indicator to deliver to the SAP Inbox as well?

If that isn't the answer you might want to discuss this with Basis.  Maybe there is some underlying config that they would know about.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Margaret