Ale order confirmation workflow

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:33:03 EDT 2005

Hi

 This may not be a pure workflow question. Still I believe someone can help
me. The situation is like this.

 I'm doing order confirmation inbound ALE process. The document has to be
posted through workflow. So as soon as an inbound order confirmation IDoc
comes in, workflow should start and send ME22 transaction to agents. ME22
should be opened with corresponding purchase order. Confiration will be for
one item at a time. That means if there are a total of 10 line items in PO,I
will receive 10 different order confirmation IDoc for same PO.

When agents open ME22, they should select the line item then go to
item->confirmation->overview. There a new entry should be there with
quantity,external document(Sales order) etc. How to do this?. I have found
the user exit EXIT_SAPLEINM_005.In this user exit am using the function
module ME_CONFIRMATION_MAINTAIN .But that does not seams to help as I have
to don't what value to be passed to the import parameter 'I_FUNKT'(Editing
function) in that function module.It is mandatory field.By the way we are in
4.6c
Is there anyother way to tackle this issue?.Any help will be greatly
appreciated.
 -Nash