Error - Work item 105: Agents of type A cannot be defined

Jerry.Martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Fri Oct 14 00:54:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

We've configured the release strategy definitions and activated the purchase
requisition workflow WS20000077 (Workflow for overall release of requisn).
The workflow is being started but when it gets to the release step we get
error message 'Work item 105: Agents of type A cannot be defined'.
In the Workflow section of the Release Procedure we configured the agent id
as required, set the permitted agents for the task, set the Workflow to 1
and refreshed the buffer and etc..
Why is this error message being triggered? What did we miss?
We're in running 46C.
Thanks,
Jerry