Problem with Workflow Form

Praveen Johri pjohri at csc.com
Thu Oct 13 13:07:56 EDT 2005

G'Day All,
I am facing a peculiar problem, i m trying to create the 'Form'( not a Web
based one) in a workflow template, trying to assign a container element
which has reference to a Data Type of length CHAR255.
But on the step which contains the FORM, when i click the create button, it
asks me to get a valid element in the container.Moreover, i tried to give
the reference of a structure and a field of standard SAP
table,unfortunately that also did not worked. If i remember correctly, i
have faced this issue before also, and the solution i resorted to was
creating a Z table with 255 CHAR long field and referenced that in the
container element meant for FORM only. I think this time i should find a
proper solution( in case i am missing something very basic here ).

Can anyone throw some light on it????

Thanks
Praveen Johri
Marconi Communications Ltd.,
ERP Project,1st Floor, Kenilworth House,
New Century Park, Coventry, CV3 1HJ.
+0044-24-76564707

for such purpose.