Forwarding workflow user list population

Schmidt, Kevin kschmidt at hydro.mb.ca
Wed Oct 12 12:23:27 EDT 2005

Hi,

We are having a problem (I believe) with the forward button in workflow.
We are using EP6, SP12, MSS 60.1.5.  When a person goes to forward a
workflow to someone, our list used to be populated with a list of
supervisors and managers.  Now, it is populated with a list of everyone
at the company.  Does anyone know how this list gets populated?  Is
there an authorization that is associated to this?  Is there a function
module that gets called?

Cheers,
Kevin