Sender Name in Workflow sending to outlook

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Wed Oct 12 12:14:14 EDT 2005

  Tim,

      Look at User 'WF-BATCH', that's probably where it's pulling the
name from. I've changed WF-Batch's name to things like 'SAP Message'
or 'Message from SAP' etc..

  Jeff

  Quoting Kaufmann, Timothy:

--