How to get a screen through workitem

Biswajit bisuda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 07:13:55 EDT 2005

Hi Luis
I had developed the same thing using a function module. There is a function
module.I dont exactly remmember the name.But U can Search
(Create*Document*)This FM has import parameters as the template(Appraisal)
ID and Mode(Create/Change) whether to skip first screen option.
Once U get the FM Ur all the problems would be going.
I'm on leave .As soon as I get back to office I can Send U the exact name of
FM.U can Search it easily.
All the luck.

 On 10/11/05, Luis Antonio Zazo <lszazo at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have to do a batch input for transaction APPCREATE, but, i can't skip
> the
> first screen, because it's a pop-up and it need to be clicked. SM35 says
> something like that:
> BDC_CURSOR 22/07
> BCD_OKCODE =PICK.
>
> How you get to skip this first screen? With CALL TRANSACTION '?????' AND
> SKIP FIRST SCREEN. Doesn't work. How did you do?
>
> Thanks.

Thanks and Regards
Biswajit Das
Delivery to the following recipients success...............................