Purchase Requisition Workflow

Jerry.Martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Mon Oct 10 12:47:16 EDT 2005

Hi Flavio,

Thank you for the response which I hope I understand.

I forgot to mention that we're running 4.6C and wanting to do the document
level (BUS2105) release and not the item level one.

You mentioned that you've done this before, did you activate MEREQ001 -
EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_004 or EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_006? Also did you create a new custom
event or did you reuse one of the existing events for this? I'm thinking
that you'd want to create a separate custom event.

Thanks,
Jerry