Purchase Requisition Workflow

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 11:18:30 EDT 2005

This will be more dificult...

You will have to raise an event when the requisition is changed (Change
Documents BANF).

Either you put a Fork on your workflow with an Wait for Event step or create
a new asynchronous method to change the requisition.

If the requisition is changed outside workflow, the Workitem will continue
(because of the event) and everything is fine again.

What make this a little had to do is that the object associated with the
BANF object is BUS2105 (requisition) and not BUS2009 (requisition item), but
you can handle this with a couple of function modules.

Flávio.