doubt regd. change document objects

Ramanan Srinivasan ramanansr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:29:24 EDT 2005

Vijay,
 1 .Create custom sub type for BUS2032 as ZBUS2032...
2. Create a new event for example "DELIVERYBLOCKCHANGED" in the sub type as
ABAP dictionary type using table VBAK field LIFSK using txn type
3. Implement and release object type ZBUS2032
4. Implement and release object type component ---( new method ) to release
and im implemented and released
5. assign deligation to super type
6. Now your new method will be visible to BUS2032.
7. Use start value restriction to 3 to 3 for the field LIFSK
 WF triggering event is "SalesOrder.CHANGED"
event in super type BUS2032.
 now when any sales order gets a value from anything to 3 in the field LIFSK
, WF will be started.
 Enjoy
Srinivasan
ramanansr at gmail.com