doubt regd. change document objects

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 15:44:44 EDT 2005

Vijay,

You cannot look for a field change on a CREATE change doc. If your  intention
is to start a workflow if VBAK-LIFSK = 3 on CREATE, you can do it by  using
start conditions with the CREATE event as the trigger for the WF

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer,  USCBP.
248-613-1287 (C)

In a message dated 10/7/2005 12:13:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,