Purchase Requisition Workflow

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:02:19 EDT 2005

Jerry:

This problem happens when, after the modification, the release strategy
remains the same. If the release strategy is different, it works fine.

You have two options:
1- Open an Oss message asking SAP to fix the bug (when I was on 3.0F, they
promisse to solve this in a future release).

2- Copy the standard workflow and raise the event by yourself when the
requisition was changed after the rejection and the release strategy is the
same.

Regards,
Flavio