Purchase Requisition Workflow

Jerry.Martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Fri Oct 7 09:46:07 EDT 2005

Hi,

We are trying to implement a one step purchase requisition workflow using
BUS2009.

Once the requisition is changed after it's been rejected, no events are
being raised to trigger the restart of the subsequent approval process. Our
functional consultant is telling me that there is nothing he can do in the
release strategy setup and supposedly according to him it's a workflow
problem because the changed requisition is assigned the correct release
strategy.

Can someone please explain what needs to be set (config/ABAP/workflow) to
restart the approval workflow for a changed requisition?

Thanks,
Jerry Martinek