Form step - 'Back' arrow completes step

Nigel Thurgood Nigel.Thurgood at sanitarium.com.au
Thu Oct 6 20:10:24 EDT 2005

I have a simple 'change' form step as part of my workflow. I thought that the step would only be complete if the save button was selected, but it is completed when the back arrow is pressed (and the user selects 'no' to 'do you wish to save your data first'). I want to ensure that the work item remains in the user's inbox unless the form step is saved. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Nigel Thurgood

This is an email from Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited,
ABN 63 096 452 872 trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company.

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.
Any recipient who is not the intended recipient is requested to
notify the sender by return e-mail and erase all copies of the message
and attachments. The sender cannot guarantee that this email or any
attachment to it is free of computer viruses or other conditions which may
damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Sanitarium Health Food
Company, please send an unsubscribe message to the sender of this email, or contact
unsubscribe at sanitarium.com.au.