'No import Transferred' Error URGENT

Adnan Hashim adnan_hashim at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 08:34:05 EDT 2005

Anna,
   I do agree with you and that is what I expected. But I cannot bind the object instance to bound in the method. Beacaue when I try to bind it, I don't find a match on METHOD level.
Refer to the pic attached. The method has only 1 PARAMETER 'ReleaseIgnore' .

In my tracing I found out that the method is invoking FIPP.FlagReleaseSet which fails to
read the Object-key and raised the Exception  (FP065, subrc = 1)  'No import transferred'.

Any clue ? am I missing something important here ? !!

Regards
Adnan

"Hill, Anna" <anna.hill at sap.com> wrote:
Hi Adnan

All tasks must have the object instance bound in to be able ot execute at runtime, which si what you're missing here. The import parameter you describe below is an ADDITIONAL import parameter (and will default to X if nothing is bound in). Check you are binding the FIPP object into your task in the workflow. Test the task in SWUS as ensure you provide an instance of the parked invoice when you test it. If this works OK, then you know there's a problem in your bindings.

Good luck!
Anna
SAP UK