'No import Transferred' Error URGENT

Hill, Anna anna.hill at sap.com
Thu Oct 6 04:19:20 EDT 2005

Hi Adnan

All tasks must have the object instance bound in to be able ot execute
at runtime, which si what you're missing here. The import parameter you
describe below is an ADDITIONAL import parameter (and will default to X
if nothing is bound in). Check you are binding the FIPP object into your
task in the workflow. Test the task in SWUS as ensure you provide an
instance of the parked invoice when you test it. If this works OK, then
you know there's a problem in your bindings.

Good luck!
Anna
SAP UK